Katie is available to present to your company, office, or group on Understanding Self-Injury, Stress Management (“Knock Out Your Stress“) or group led yoga. Contact for more information.
- Interviewed by Stephanie Cunningham on the podcast “Changing the Face of Yoga” on how she integrates restorative yoga with traditional talk therapy methods.
- Provided training for Bella Vita Yoga Teacher Training on Yoga as a Complement to Trauma Work.
- Facilitated workshops for parents and staff at Providence Day Middle School on Adolescent Development.
- Led Yoga and Communication Building workshops at Camp Kanata‘s Mother-Daughter Weekend in 2016. Check out the blog post here.
- Presented at Charlotte Parent‘s Mom Matters event on Friday, March 4th 2016 about building your child’s character and self-esteem.
- Interviewed for an article in Charlotte Parent magazine regarding monitoring your teens electronic usage. Check out the article here.
- Interviewed for an article in Charlotte Parent magazine regarding children’s friendships. Check out the article about children ages 6-10 here and for ages 11-18 click here.
- Interviewed by Fox News Charlotte about recognizing the signs of ADHD in the first few weeks of school. Check out the video here.
For media inquiries, please contact Katie Overcash, 704.981.1898 or firstname.lastname@example.org.